Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Seeing red on day three...



When I look around my house, almost everything has red in it...Here are just a few shots of a few of my favorite things...
I got this sign at a store in Old Towne Temecula that was going out of business several years back...The store was called "The Olde Tin Box" At one time I collected bird houses and the colors just went perfect with my house, I asked the gal how much it was and she just kind of looked at me and said, "Umm its just our store front sign, its not really for sale" I was really bummed because I knew it would look perfect in my house over my denim couches...I begged her as well as my father in law, Jim did too...and she decided to sell it to me for $20.00 and a promise to send her pictures of it over my couch :) Poor Jim, aka "Papa" had to help carry it the rest of our shopping day!





This is our old antique bed, it is a hand me down that was given to us by Mikes parents...It was given to Mikes mom, Janice by his dad Jim for their 25th wedding anniversary..They upgraded to a bigger bed over the years and Mike and I inherited this one...I love it, and the red bedding makes our little lodge type room complete!

Not sure if I will post tomorrow as I'm going to my absolute favorite country singer of all times concert out at Pechanga! Gary Allan is the bomb! I'm so excited!!!! I'll be sure to post pictures when I get back home though!
Have a wonderful day! Check back in soon!!!

1 comment:

{oc cottage} said...

Your blog has the best name EVER!

M ^..^