Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Moose




Shades of "white" is the theme for this weeks game...And my moose dog fits right in! Meet Drake, he is our blonde lab...the best dog we have ever had (and those of you that know us, we have gone through a ton of them!) My husband wanted him to be his bird hunting dog, hence the name Drake after the duck, but when we found out that he couldn't really be around the kids while we trained him, we changed our minds, we had all already fell in love with him!


Drake turned 3 in January, we have had him since he was 8 weeks old. He was the cute little "fat, lazy dog" sitting in the corner of the pin with all his brothers and sisters...We knew immediately he was the one...He loves to go camping with us and LOVES to hang out in the front yard where all the neighbors drive by and give him the "whats up" nod...We swear he does it back! He is amazing with the kids and everyone adores him! My sister Sara had to have one when she saw how cute he was, and that's where Hannah came in to play...We are taking them camping this weekend and I know he will be in hog heaven!
Here he is after playing in the sprinklers with the kids and then rolling in the dirt!


Take my picture too mom!

Hope your staying cool, its 98 here in the Inland Empire!

2 comments:

roseroomnz.com said...

Gorgeous! Rachael

Anonymous said...

You know...I keep checking your blog for an update Dees...and I never get any...what's the deal huh??