Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Knock Knock...




Come on in...
My "I saw red" today is my front door! A few years back we decided to paint the outside of our house a deep mocha color, but I had to have a red door...Red doors just always seem so warm and inviting..Kind of like me, I'm always inviting people to join in the fun, sometimes it gets me in trouble cause not everyone likes to be a social butterfly!
Whats so funny about our front door is that it is always open, but if you were to ask any of our friends or family if they have ever entered through it they would probably say no...We love to be outside in the garage "watching traffic" as the men in my life call it...So most people just enter the house through the garage door :)























I also love this old vintage American Flag that Sara and I found at the Orange Circle, it hangs on the wall that faces the front door, so its what you see when you enter my home...I wish I had the video of Sara and I hanging this HUGE flag...What a hoot we were!




















Well I'm off to attack the laundry today, I'm loving this blogging world so far and I cant wait to post more! Have a wonderful day and thanks for the visit, I love the company!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Denise
Found you through Sara :-}
Love your red photos - all the doors in our home are red too (I'll post them some time this week).

Angela said...

Hi Denise,
I found you thru Sara as well and I absolutely love your door!! I keep telling my husband that when we paint the house we have to have at least one red door but so far he isn't "down with it". Such a goober. Can't wait to see more and if you figure the salsa shipping out let me know I would love to get some.

amanda said...

Welcome! I posted my red door, too! This is so much fun! Can't wait to see more!

Amanda:)

Brandie said...

Hi Denise! I just had to take a moment and tell you what a sweet storyteller you are. I love hearing all about other people's lives(My mother calls it being nosey;)) You're off to a great start with your blog.

Bet said...

I've seen several red doors as I've browsed the "I saw red" blogs today. I love yours. I'm thinking I want one too! :)