Thursday, June 12, 2008

"Green" Ingredients

Well the weekend is just about here and ours is packed full of celebrations!!! We have 4 parties to attend and Im bringing salsa to all of them! Our girls are going to a slumber party on Friday night for their new friend "Madie" she is turning 10 and is the sweetest little girl ever! We camp with her family and have been blessed to have made such good friends! Then from the slumber party we head to my nieces kindergarten graduation party at the park! It just seems like yesterday when she was born! From there we come back to the neighborhood to another graduation party for our neighbor Brandon Lin! He is graduating from high school tonight, Brandon was accepted to Chapman University and will be playing on their basketball team! Go Brandon! Later that evening, Hailey will leave that party and head over to another party in the neighborhood for her friend Alyssa! Good Grief! Sunday being Fathers Day I will probably make my hubbie and kids some breakfast and then we are going to my sister Saras house for a noon time BBQ with our dad...WOW, what a weekend we have in store for us! But it will be fun and Im looking forward to seeing everyone at each party!
Id also like to say a very Happy Graduation to my other niece Taylor who graduated from elementary school today! Good Job Taylor! Jr. High is so much more fun! You will love it!

So while making salsa today I was looking at my ingredients...well some of them anyways...and low and behold..they are all green! Mike and I also purchased a lime tree for our yard several months back and the limes are getting so big!!! Im so excited! Here are my "Green shots" for today!


There are like 5 bunches about this big!!!!
Have a wonderful evening!!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend...
love your 'verdant' pics!
XO
~Christine

sassymomo said...

Love those pictures, you are getting right up there with Sara's!!
Janice

Anonymous said...

Good pics! :) Now figure out how to get them on flickr so you can be part of the group!

Kari said...

Tahnks for visiting my blog. Welcome to blogland! You will love it. Can't wait to visit often. I LOVE salsa!!!
Kari