Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Peanut...




This weeks color is green, and I dont have much of it around here at the house other than my baby girls green eyes...This is Makenzie Kay...otherwise known as "Kiki" she gave herself that nickname when she was barely old enough to talk...She also goes by Kenzie, Kikowitz or Peanut.
She is a spitting image of me when I was her age but has her Daddys green eyes..Both my other two kids have my blue eyes. Kenzie is a mommys girl, she always has been, she was the one that made me a stay at home mom...She is 8 years old and in the 2nd grade...She is at the top of her class with her grades and just recently was voted as their class president! I love you Kenzie Kay...

1 comment:

floral face lift said...

Your blog looks sooooooo cute! I am going to add it to my favorites on my site to get you some traffic. Your Kiki is just as pretty as you!