Monday, June 2, 2008

My First Post!

I have finally joined the blogger world thanks to my extremely talented sister, Sara, yes Sara of Sadie Olive...I loved the idea of her new game she has going, so I asked her if she would "whip" me up a blog, and low and behold, she did it in an afternoon! Sara, myself and our baby sister Morgan, had a fun time trying to think of a blog name...Sara is the one that came up with it...
I'm truly an All American girl and I make and sell salsa so hence the name "Stars, Stripes and Salsa!
Thanks Sara! I cant wait to join in all your fun via blogger world and meet some of your new friends as well as make some new ones of my own!
I guess my next post will be to introduce myself as well as my family and give you all a sneak peek into my world....Looking forward to it!
Hugs!

4 comments:

Leah C said...

Hello Denise! Welcome to blogland:) I'm a fairly new blogger too...only been blogging since March. Your sister's blog & shop are favorites of mine. Love the name of your blog(the 4th of July is my favorite holiday). Happy posting!

Anonymous said...

It's about time! :) You'll be hooked on blogging in no time! Now we have to get the rest of the family blogging!

Jeanne Oliver said...

Denise,
It was so nice meeting you yesterday. You made the day even more fun. I loved going through your blog and seeing all of the wondeful pictures of your family. Your children are beautiful and I wish I could taste some of that salsa. I'm going to mark you so I can visit often.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!