Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Families...


Today we stopped by my sister in laws house in Temecula and I couldn't help but notice all the red she too has around her house...Here are a few shots of the main things I picked up on...Shannon has great taste and her house is always done up so cute, my mother in law lives with Shannon and her family and between the two of them I always come home feeling like my house is so blah compared to theirs! Shannon also has a great green thumb like my sister Sara, they can grow perfect roses! I'm so jealous! I also owe Shannon a huge "Thanks" for keeping our kids last night while we went to the concert! We had an amazing time and it made it even better knowing the kids were in good hands and were having just as much fun! Thanks Shannon and AJ, and of course my niece Tator Tot (Taylor) The kids had so much they decided they were going to stay for the weekend! So, a huge thanks and a big "Im sorry" hahahahaha..Love ya...

Her pretty red roses in the front of the house...
This one has yellow, orange and red in it...So pretty
.
This is one of the cute hummingbird feeders she has around her yard..I love how it looks like a wine bottle!
Thanks again Shannon for keeping the kids last night!

1 comment:

sassymomo said...

hi thanks for the kind words your so nice!