Sunday, November 23, 2008

I am blessed...

Just a note to say how overwhelmed I feel today with love for my family, friends and my life....I think with the fires last week it put things a bit more into perspective...But I am truly blessed with everything in my life...My kids are awesome, my husband is still the love of my life after 19 years together, my sisters are my best friends, my parents raised me to be the person who I am, my mother in law is amazing and I still have a beautiful little house to live in...Oh and I have the best neighbors and friends any girl could ask for!
xoxoxoxo
Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and your family. My daughter has friends that live in Corona and it was very scary for them too. She lives in Marina del Rey so luckily she only had soot and ashes! Prayers do get answered!

Kasey said...

I am so happy for you that your house and family are fine.
yipee.

Jeanne Oliver said...

thank you for updating us. i am so glad that you guys are ok.