Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sweets and Treats

After two years of searching for the Green M & M Halloween costume..we finally found it on ebay! I couldnt believe it would be that hard to find! It was actually more trying to find it in my peanuts size! But we did and here she is....


So worth the 46 pages of Halloween costumes I searched through to find it...


Miss Hailey wasnt sure what she was going to be until the very last minute...She did her face like Kat Von D, a famous tattoo artist who has the show LA Ink...I think she did a pretty darn good job considering she only used eyeliner!




And then there was my lovely TEENAGE son Brandon and all his TEENAGE friends...they decided to dress up as "Gay Stippers" but also throwing the "NO ON PROP 8" in with it...Being real funny, they visited the houses that had the YES on 8 signs in their lawns first...TERDS! But they were the talk of the neighborhood! All in fun..all in fun....

Brandon is the one in the yellow...little did I know, once the "sport" shorts came off, they were all wearing cut off jean shorts! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Hope you all had a great evening...Ours was a blast!

Oh and did I mention it was also Momos (my mother in law) birthday on Halloween? So a very happy birthday to her as well...she was there to join in all the fun!

No comments: