Monday, December 1, 2008

Gobble Gobble Gobble

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend! We celebrated in the desert and had a fabulous time with friends, family and lots of yummy foods! Look we even had a center piece on our table out in the middle of the dirt campground!

Our kids blew me away this trip, normally I have to stay back at camp for the night rides or pretty much all the rides cause I dont have a "toy" to ride..but this trip a friend of ours lent us his Rhino to take out...Oh my goodness..what a hoot it was! I so need to win the lotto so I can get one of these! But anyways, my two teenagers are amazing riders and my peanut is pretty darn good herself! Check out these hills they were riding on and just how cute my camping peanut is...

Miss Hailey

Brandon

Kenzie

No comments: