Monday, November 3, 2008

New Friends




This last weekend I was lucky enough to attend a Parisian Soiree put on by Heather Bullard...It was so much fun..I was asked to go with my sister and mother inlaw...We had such a great time making some really cute little crafts, doing a little bit of shopping, winning some beautiful door prizes, and most of all dipping whatever our little hearts desired in to a fountain of chocolate! But seriously, I think the most fun was learning about blogging and meeting some new friends!
Kacey and Jeanne you two were so much fun to sit with!
I cant wait to start visiting some of their blogs as well as their little shops they run online and getting to know them more!
Thanks Sara for asking me to go with you..It was fun to have a sneak peek into your little world of blogging...

1 comment:

Beth said...

hi denise !!! thanks so much for stopping by my blog !!! heathers event was so much fun and i am so glad i got to attend and meet so many wonderful women !! keep in touch !!!
xo,beth