Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Top Model




So trying to come up with a birthday party for a little girl is always such fun, trying to figure out one that no one has done makes it all the more challenging!
My little one turned 9 this last month and we had a "Who is Americas Next Top Model Party"! What fun it was, I asked all my sisters and my sister-in-law to come help me with the day...we invited 12 little girls over, did their nails, hair and makeup as we served them "sparkling cider" champagne...Once they were all glamed up, my sister Sara of Sadie Olive Photography took all of their head shots! My other sister Lindsey was in charge of getting them set up with different kinds of props and poses and she did an amazing job! The girls had such a good time! For their thank you cards, we did a group photo and then sent them all a print of their best shot! Sara posted them on her photography website for all the parents to see and set the photos to music! Here are the invitations...How cute are they! Check out Sara's website to view all the girls pictures....www.sadieolivephotography.com and click on the featured section!

No comments: