Monday, August 25, 2008

My music man



So Ive mentioned before my love for country music, well my birthday was last month and one of my gifts was 6th row tickets for my favorite country singer Gary Allan....This last weekend was the concert and even though we had to drive 3 hours to get there...it was so worth it!!!! He was amazing!!! And "Oh" to be so close was awesome! My mother in law bought me the tickets as well as joined my husband and I at the concert cause she loves him as much as I do! We had such a good time...Gary Allan sings "Watching Airplanes" and "Smoke Rings in the Dark" and his new one out right now is "Learning How to Bend"...


Here are a few pictures of our night...not the greatest quality but you can still get a pretty good idea of why Im so in love with him!!! Heeheehee...


Everyone says he looks like my hubby...if only Mike could sing, I would be in heaven!

1 comment:

cherry said...

Hi there! I just came across your blog and love it. I decorate in a lot of red..so I felt right at home here. I see you have a lab as well..we adopted our Riley at the HUmane Society and we adore him...I have to say he is amazing with kids and I agree one of the best dogs we have ever had. I will be back to visit. Thanks, cherry